Sunday, February 22, 2009

Resplendent mood


Today, my mood is euphoric since morning. Got up much earlier than usual and went to the balcony to have a peek at my little garden and lo and behold! Right in front of my eyes, the huge olive tree was swaying in the gentle morning breeze with tiny fruits appearing in every branch. I could see thousands of honeybees making buzzing sound around the tree and my soul was filled with some unnamed happiness and tranquillity. Still further I could see the banana tree bearing fruits with a huge purple banana flower hanging from the tip of the bunch. The bakula tree too has grown much taller, taking the form of a triangle. Attracted by the budding yellow bakul seed, tiny birds with pointed beak make the tree the centre of their daily activity. Being a nature lover, I could have asked for more. The weather was misty with patterns of clouds forming in the sky and at the horizon I could see the breathtaking views of hills covered with morning mist. The scenery unfolded before me could beat scenic view one can experience from any hill station. I am blessed to be a part of such wonderful surrounding and I can't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment