Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bountiful tree


[olive]How time flies... it's almost a year since I started this blog.. and guess what..the olive tree is bearing fruits again...tiny fruits in almost every branches..wow...and the activities around the tree is seen to be believed..bees, wasps, caterpillar, birds.. all are making this fruit laden tree the center of their activities..just standing under the huge tree, I feel mesmerized by the buzzing sounds all around..the feeling of intoxication, is almost like getting drunk..This tree, from a tiny sapling has grown into a giant of a tree right in front of my eyes, and is growing still. I have never in my life, have seen such a big olive tree, with beautiful shiny leaves, and all the branches growing in total symmetry. The olive tree dwarfs several trees growing nearby and the orange tree is almost getting interlocked with the giant olive. However, I can never bring myself to cut the branches of that lovely tree..and for that matter any other tree. The orange tree has to adjust and co-exist side by side. I just hope that when I leave this house, this beautiful tree remains intact with its majestic glory.[olive]

No comments:

Post a Comment