Saturday, March 7, 2009

Love is flow...limitless like horizon..


When do you feel the love within you overflowing? Is it only when you are with your beloved or are there many instances when such feelings overpower you? As for me, when the morning sun emerges out of the horizon like a floating red ball, it makes my heart overflow with an immense love for nature's wonderful creation. When I see early morning dewdrops on leaves dazzling like diamond, when the mountain gets misty after a shower, and when birds fly in the azure blue sky in perfect symmetry, a peculiar sense of contentment overpowers me. If that is not love, what else it can be?? When I see birds building nest in front of my eyes, laying eggs, hatching and finally emergence of babies, these whole processes leaves me awed and an exquisite feeling of happiness flows over me. And rain is like an elixir to me. When drizzling raindrops fall on my face, it is like I have been caressed by my beloved. Even the trees drenched in rain after a shower seem to bask in the glory of a lover's touch. In essence, love surrounds me, wherever I go. And of course the obvious conclusion is that I am in love with nature, with all its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment