Saturday, March 7, 2009

chakra activation and color of chakras


I've heard from people who are into Reiki and Kundalini that when the seven chakras in our body are activated, we can see different lights, depending on which chakra is being activated. For instance, when the crown chakra is aroused, we see violet light. The third eye chakra is of indigo or purple color and activation of indigo means clearing of sub consciousness to channalize intuition, whereas, activation of purple means balanced state of mind or attaining divinity. I have never done any reiki or learnt meditation as such. A few days back, when I was down with viral fever and was lying in bed in the evening, suddenly my mind was focussed on a black spot just at the centre of my forehead and that spot started spiralling like a whirlpool, going down and down, as if I have entered a dark tunnel. Then suddenly I could feel light emanating from the tunnel, and guess what colour light it was.. bright violet! The light was coming back to me at a blinding speed and going back to the source of origin, i.e. the point at my forehead. The color was so blinding that I just opened my eyes and the feeling was exhilarating. When I asked my friend who is a Reiki master, he told me that it is a beautiful thing to happen and needed to be practiced everyday to activate that chakra. I want to share this experience with my friends and to let them know that they too can activate their chakras on their own and keep the positive energy flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment