Sunday, March 22, 2009


Oh..heavenly bliss! Finally I could hear the sound of thunder yesterday night. I was jolted awake from my deep slumber and I hastened to the balcony to get the feel of first drop of rain on my upturned face. For the first half an hour, there was just the wheezing sound of wind blowing and i was feeling almost disappointed when first drops of rain fell on my face. My ecstasy knew no bound..The steady downpour thereafter lasted for almost half an hour and the smell I longed to inhale pervaded all my senses. The trees with dancing leaves already promised me a vibrant, beautiful and heavenly morning and I could already visualize the excited chirping and frolicking of morning birds.The panoramic view of the mountains afar, which I have been missing for the past two weeks will unfold before me tomorrow like a Michelangelo painting. How content I'm feeling today after days of restless longing! i love u mother earth and always want to see u in ur majestic glory..

No comments:

Post a Comment